Troy,

Related to GFI.... We've removed all GFIs from our implemntations for this
reason. We try to redesign our isntall plan to a way that code wont require the
GFIs.

As far as Dragonwave versus Mikrotik, one rebooting and not the other..... The
Dragonwave draws more current than the Mikrotik to operate, so its not
surprising, if a short brownout spike occurred that the power flowing was
enough to keep the mikrotik running, but not the Dragonwave.

One way to help with that is to have a overspec'd UPS. Running a UPS at 44%,
power storage capacity in its capacitor's will be less sufficient to cover for
power drops, than if the UPS was run at a lower load.  Another way to deal with
it is to modify the setup to a Dual realtime power feed situation, so better
chance one of teh two systems will deliver power, before a switch to battery,
or if a breaker trips on one of the power circuits.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband