Saw this once when I was masquerading ALL of my clients to one IP address.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Theis
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 6:29 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Customer's web pages not loading/displaying properly

This all started last Wednesday.  We have had about 15 WiFi customers that
are all getting the same symptoms. Pages will not load properly (attached
screenshots).  i.e. youtube.com video boxes are just solid black with no way
to play, this includes videos on msn, yahoo, etc.

Also most of times the page does not load properly (see attached, ignore the
teamviewer box on the images).  If someone is able to login to the yahoo
email they cannot check boxes to delete messages and with hotmail they
cannot select the emails at all.  We have not been able to isolate any
commonalities between the customer's computers, operating systems, antivirus
software, routers, radios, frequency, and even access points. At one point,
we thought that we had the problem narrowed down to Netgear routers but
after having a customer bypass it, issue still occurred.

One of the customers had a computer consultant come look at their system and
when they switched to the consultants MyFi the problem stopped... Then as
soon as they went back onto our WiFi connection, the problem returned.

Has anyone had something like this happen to your network?  Any ideas on
where to look next?
--

Thanks!

Mark Theis
Chief Technology Officer
Southern California Telephone & Energy - SCT&E

1278 Glenneyre Street #76 Laguna Beach, CA  92651
Direct: 951.294.5112 | Cell: 951.545.1013 | Fax: 949.715.5511

http://socaltelephone.com

<<inline: image001.png>>