Hi Shaddi,

As an additional inducement, you might offer to send copies of whatever paper or report comes out of your research. I know I'd be interested in reading such a report

Thanks,

Brough

Brough Turner

netBlazr Inc. -- Free your Broadband!

Website <http://broughturner.com/> | Google+ <https://plus.google.com/102447512447094746687/posts?hl=en> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/brough> | LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/broughturner> | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/brough.turner> | Blog <http://blogs.broughturner.com/> | netBlazr Inc. <http://www.netblazr.com/>