From: "Ian Framson" <i...@tradeshowinternet.com>
To: wireless@wispa.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:44:03 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Need a Quote from a WISP in Los Angeles

Hi Wisps,

I have a client event coming up in November in Los Angeles. I am looking for a
quote for 50 Mbps temporary bandwidth at:

JW Marriott (L.A. Live ), Downtown LA
www.lalivemarriott.com/
900 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(213) 765-8600

Thanks & please let me know if you can provide a quote.

Ian Framson
Co-founder/CEO

Trade Show Internet logo
www.tradeshowinternet.com
i...@tradeshowinternet.com
(866) 385-1504 x701
(818) 590-7475 mobile
(415) 704-3153 fax

Connect With Us LinkedInFacebookTwitter

Trade Show Internet fully complies with the Telecommunications Act of 1996
which prohibits telecommunications carriers from entering into exclusive
contracts with commercial building owners for the provision of interstate
telephony and Internet services. Trade Show Internet's solutions comply with
FCC Title 47 CFR Part 15 and OTARD rules.