Great idea Mike!

As background, Trade Show Internet was founded to solve Internet and WiFi
challenges at events. For event organizers, we provide network consulting
services including event-wide WiFi network deployment.

If you are a WISP and are interested in supplying temporary bandwidth for
our client events across the U.S., please reply back to me and let me know
the region(s) you service and background info on your company.

Thanks in advance,

Ian Framson
Co-founder/CEO

[image: Trade Show Internet logo] <http://www.tradeshowinternet.com>