Make sure you take a mechanics mirror up with you if it is in an awkward
position to look at.........

-------Original Message-------

From: Scott Reed
Date: 8/30/2012 8:53:56 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Pac Wireless DA58-29 polarity

I was hoping the notches on the back were an indicator.
Thanks to all for the responses.

On 8/30/2012 10:42 AM, Sam Tetherow wrote:

Patrick is correct, I was remembering wrong, the notches are on the inside
of the dish at the base of the LNB.

On 08/30/2012 09:35 AM, Patrick Wheeland wrote:
Unfortunately, it’s on the other side of the dish.  You’ll have to take the
radome cover off to see which polarity it’s set for.

-Patrick