From: "Travis Johnson" <t...@ida.net>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 10:52:32 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti next product.... another router?

Sorry... I don't agree that Ubiquiti is in the same category as Cisco or
Motorola. I have Cisco switches and routers with 5+ YEARS of uptime. My
main Cisco switch is moving over 1500Mbps of graphic daily and has been
up for over 2+ years.

We have had many Ubiquiti radios that if they have more than 100 days
uptime, you have to reboot them BEFORE doing a firmware upgrade or else
when they come back they won't pass traffic (even though they are
connected via wireless).

Travis
Microserv