I was going to say that about our ubnt gear as well, but I will admit they were
running beta firmware at the time.  So, I can't say that - as a public release.
:)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Travis Johnson
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 10:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti next product.... another router?

  Sorry... I don't agree that Ubiquiti is in the same category as Cisco or
  Motorola. I have Cisco switches and routers with 5+ YEARS of uptime. My
  main Cisco switch is moving over 1500Mbps of graphic daily and has been
  up for over 2+ years.

  We have had many Ubiquiti radios that if they have more than 100 days
  uptime, you have to reboot them BEFORE doing a firmware upgrade or else
  when they come back they won't pass traffic (even though they are
  connected via wireless).

  Travis
  Microserv