Scott,

Please do not use WISPA mailing lists to vent your frustrations.  Neither
Brevard Wireless nor Data Alliance are WISPA members.  When there are issues
like this, I prefer members contact me off list if they need help with a
particular vendor.  There are better ways to solve problems like this that
often end up as a WIN/WIN outcome.  I rarely hear of these types of issues
with WISPA Vendor Members.  Even if you are not a WISPA Member, you might
start here. http://www.wispa.org/vendor-member-spotlight.

 <http://www.wispa.org/where-there-is-a-wisp-there-is-a-way> Where there is
a Wisp, there is a way!

Respectfully,