Thanks for the details Tyson. You are right, that version is the legacy b/g
version with 3 omnis diagonally opposed. That has 450 mbps aggregate (obviously
in top modulation). The new 2450 series are N-based and feature 6 radios. Both
the 2.4 and the 5GHz side are 3x3 MIMO. The versions include:

WBSn 2450-S which is a single dual band sector in 120 degrees with 6 antenna
elements. I can get you exact H/V details if you want.

WBSn 2450-O which has three diagonally-opposed dual band omnis, again with each
band 3x3.

WBSn 2450-SO comes with a single 5 GHz 3x3 120 sector and 3 diagonally-opposed
2.4 omnis.

Yes John, we have client devices, among them:

Dual Zone Indoor AP. It also beamforms and it is basically a very small form
factor repeater that picks up the outdoor signal and re-broadcasts indoor. It
is a really effective little box.

There is an outdoor CPE as you would expect.

There is also a USB version CPE as well as a desk mount.

I have to check as there may be others.

Max associations on BTSs are 512. All deliver 900 mbps aggregate.

They all do beam adaptive beamforming, which means the antennas target all the
energy to each client and does this on a per packet decision basis. This helps
considerably with interference mitigation. The radios also have several other
patented interference mitigation techniques.

Alvarion improved upon the performance of these radios as well and the 2450
series are the result. All are IP68 (complete submersion down to 3 feet deep)
boxes and feel like tanks.

Patrick Leary

Alvarion

727.501.3735