Seriously consider using RFArmor Shields....
They will protect your radios / jumpers and improve performance.

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: supp...@snappydsl.net

On 2/7/2013 3:08 PM, Troy Settle wrote:

I have a site that's sitting at about 4500' that took some pretty serious ice damage.

In short, we're using UBNT's antennas and the short jumpers that came with them. Lost about a half-dozen of them during a recent storm, which really didn't even qualify as an 'ice storm.'

What can I do to help protect these jumpers from getting torn up by ice?

What was UBNT thinking when they put the RF connectors on TOP of the rockets?

-Troy