Anyone mention Ice Shields yet ;).

In a ice storm about month ago, ice was so bad that a chuck came off the tower, some how ricocheted off a tower leg and went through the roof of the hut! Missed our equipment, but not AT&T's stuff!

Been at this site for 8 years and this is first time I've ever seen that! Went up there the day after the storm and it sounded like WWII with all the ice cracking and falling off the tower...needless to say we didn't stay around long!!!

Bret