I need suggestion for a hotspot system for a campground. Requirements:

Need to provide two levels of service
Basic Free Service - lower speed, limited MB per day
Paid Service - faster speed, unlimited use, billed as daily, 3 days or
monthly service

Paid service can be purchased via credit card in online portal, would be
easiest if it could collect payment to our Propay merchant account, paypal
is a less desirable option, but we do have a paypal acct as well.

Compatible with any wifi APs, this year we will connect to current wifi APs
in the park, probably overhaul that next season. Capable of handling
100-200 users, maybe 50megs traffic max.

I would prefer an "all in one box" type system over a home made/server/open
source solution. Needs to be proven reliable product and "just work."
Budget is ideally 200-300 for hardware and some modest monthly cost is OK
if necessary.

So, any suggestions? Thanks!