Yes, Prince Edward Island, but the address is used only for the holding company.

Our issue is any upstream link has to come through either Bell Aliant or the
local Cableco, and as an example, a 50 Mbps feed costs over $2k per month.

Honestly, I did not think of Hibernia, but I am very grateful to see it. A
couple of towers to their node in Truro is do-able, and there was a ~50 mile
direct link in place from the other side for a while to feed one site here, but
Truro would require at least one repeater to get over the terrain nearby.

If anyone has any tips/comments on improving the economics of a location, I
would love to hear them, and if anyone has done any Netflix caching outside of
a major facility.

Thanks.

Mike Hammett <wispawirel...@ics-il.net> wrote ..