I did not make myself clear about the guy wires. There are 6 total sets of guy wires on the tower. The bottom 3 sets are at around 50-70' from the tower and the top 3 sets of guy wires are at a much greater distance from the tower.

I am with you about the way it should have been done vs the way it was done.

The "good" turnbuckles do have a loop of cable thru them to keep them from turning and the one set that got hit used to have a loop.

It will require some TLC to get back in shape but I have see worse.

LaRoy