I would try powering off the NBM2 and let them do a quick test.  First
thought would be they have something wrong with their handheld, like bad
mic, poor reception with rubber duck, etc.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 12:35 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 2.4ghz AP interfering with 2-way radio

It might also be the Ethernet run causing interference.

On Thursday, October 31, 2013, Chris Fabien wrote:

We have a tower site where we agreed to allow a friend of the tower owner to
install a 2-way radio repeater. I believe it is using a frequency around 450
mhz. We installed their omni antenna on a 3ft stand off close to a UBNT
Nanobridge M2 radio which is pointing directly away from the omni - omni is
about 4ft behind the dish.

They are complaining about loud noise/interference when using the repeater
from a handheld. From a mobile(vehicle) radio it works fine. What's the
solution to fix this? Move the antennas further apart? Their radio supplier
is suggesting that their omni should be installed at top of tower above all
our equipment. We were reserving the use of the top mast mount for future
needs, and don't want to do this.