From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Darin Steffl
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 10:55 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] AF and rain storm

What OSPF settings do you use to facilitate such a quick fail over to tik
backups? Also, this wouldn't switch over until the link completely died so do
you do anything special to have OSPF handle this or do you have to wait for it
to die? I can just see the link getting bad enough that it will send the
smallest amount of data but not drop thus limiting the capacity to even less
than a backup link in place.

I remember chuck talking about something in the forums about dropping ethernet
past a certain signal threshold or when RF link drops.
On Dec 21, 2013 12:04 AM, "Jim Patient"