Just curious if others have been having the same issues with IPhone over the
last few weeks. I think I have seen it in the past, but for the last 3 weeks I
have been getting calls, I think due to a recent update, of users having email
issues with their Iphones. When we walk the customer through the settings,
account types were switched from pop to IMAP, outgoing security had been
changed, as well as server ports. Settings that would never, usually, be
changed by the users. It doesn’t help that these happened during a mail
conversion we were doing right before. No calls on droids. Anyways, if this is
true due to a IPhone update, is there a way to tell the phone not to change?

thanks
heith