I worked for a place that did remote employees.. Get IM called brosix it will
let you do remote meetings and all that good stuff will also let you view his
history remote..

Then get a good ticketing system that let's him put down what he did that day
and sync every night  then if you ever feel he might be cheating the company
you can compare his work log with hours reported

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone