He's looking for a switch, not a router.

*Josh Reynolds*
Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS
j...@spitwspots.com | www.spitwspots.com

On 02/05/2014 12:55 PM, timothy steele wrote:
Build your self a a PFsense box the GUI is very easy and how to's all over the pfsense forums
---
Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox> for iPhone

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Harold Bledsoe <hbledso...@gmail.com <mailto:hbledso...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Here's another option too:

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/SMC-EZ-Switch-SMCGS26C-Smart-switch-26-ports-managed-desktop-rack/3191553.aspx

    -Hal

    On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@spitwspots.com
    <mailto:j...@spitwspots.com>> wrote:

        Not sure if it's "outdoor temp rated", but for the price of an
        HP 1810-24G v2 (around $250), you really can't go wrong. Very
        good feature sets, excellent prices.

http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/networking/products/switches/HP_1810_Switch_Series/index.aspx#tab=TAB2

        Josh Reynolds :: Chief Information Officer :: SPITwSPOTS
        :: Ubiquiti Certified AirMax Trainer ::