If you're handy with an SSH console, and you can log in directly to the
Nanostation in question, this command can dump a list of all active
connections:

cat /proc/net/ip_conntrack

If you know the IP address issued to the client in question, or you want to
filter the list to active UDP connections, you can use grep:

grep udp /proc/net/ip_conntrack
grep 192.168.x.x /proc/net/ip_conntrack # where 192.168.x.x is client's IP

This works on Picostations running UniFi, should work on AirMax too.
Indeed, it will probably work on an 802.11g-generation Nanostation as
well.  This is just querying netstate state info from the Linux kernel.

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM, John Thomas <jtho...@quarnet.com> wrote:

>   Netflix at 480p does about 3 to 5 megabits per second.
>
> That upstream number looks high for Netflix.
>
> Sent with AquaMail for Android
> http://www.aqua-mail.com
>
> On February 18, 2014 9:51:51 AM "~NGL~" <n...@ngl.net> wrote:
>
>> I have a customer that has used 19 GBytes down and 9 GBytes up in the
>> last 18 hours.
>>
>> What does a smart TV use?
>>
>> What can they be doing?
>>
>> NGL