I thought conntrack only work for nanostations setup in router mode?

*From:* wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On
Behalf Of *Ben West
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:31 AM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Banswidth usage

If you're handy with an SSH console, and you can log in directly to the
Nanostation in question, this command can dump a list of all active
connections:

cat /proc/net/ip_conntrack

If you know the IP address issued to the client in question, or you want to
filter the list to active UDP connections, you can use grep:

grep udp /proc/net/ip_conntrack

grep 192.168.x.x /proc/net/ip_conntrack # where 192.168.x.x is client's IP

This works on Picostations running UniFi, should work on AirMax too.
Indeed, it will probably work on an 802.11g-generation Nanostation as
well.  This is just querying netstate state info from the Linux kernel.