Sorry if it sounded like I was saying that he IS causing problems, he is
not not causing any issues that I know of.

Though Timewarner/Comcast ARE causing problems ALL over the KC metro area
on both 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz.  On just one AP I can see 50+ cable APs, amd my
phone (dual band) is able to see about the same number on the ground.  Even
worse is in some of the caves that have offices, the office APs are hard to
use because of the cable provider interference.