Doug,

The problem I see with that is that you will most likely have to take the
other party to court to enforce the terms of your agreement if one of the
terms is breached. It could take months or even years to get a final
judgement at which time there may be nothing left. This may be good advice
for a non-wisp business, but in the fast paced world of broadband,
customers will likely flee before a resolution is reached. If the buyer is
left insolvent, you are left with nothing, and may be on the hook for all
your  own legal fees. I talked to three different business attorneys and
they all told me to run from any seller financed deal regardless of who the
buyer was. Again, if the buyer can't get financing on their own, are they a
good buyer?