So I've been using Vitelity for a while in the office here, with
freeswitch, and it works great.

I was considering reselling the vitelity service to my customers, the only
thing that has held me back is the legal requirements. I thought I had to
collect USF fees, register with the FCC, pay it to them. Maybe sales tax.
etc.

I was at wispamerica yesterday and talked to a fellow at the Vitelity
booth. He told me that they collect the USF, so we don't have to, the e-911
is optional, all I have to do is sign up as a reseller to get better
pricing and charge what I like to the customers.

Is this correct? I've learned to never trust a salesman. Something doesn't
sound right, surely it can't be that easy?

Thanks,
Roger