Old proven trick:  Give the customer 2-3 options.  I like 2, since I find
customers like simplicity.  Cheap option, list the caveats and problems.
 Expensive option, get the most solid over engineered fool proof stuff out
there.

Let the customer decide if they want to be cheap or have a solid solution.
 If you have problems with the cheap one, they call and you fix it and
charge appropriately.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343