From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@spitwspots.com>
To: wireless@wispa.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 4:00:30 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] pay per use billing

Here in Alaska, we offer 4Mbps for $84/mo. We have no caps, and give away a
Roku (because we know it streams very well, unlike Smart TVs, appleTV, and some
other random devices) to all of our new setups.

We take subs from the ILEC/CLEC and our competition all the time. We are not
near maxing out on bandwidth, but it does cost us an arm and a leg (we spend
more on bandwidth a month than the average US worker makes in a year+).

People cancel their $120 satellite bills and would rather come dump $104/mo for
10Mbps with no caps and stream netflix to multiple devices.

Josh Reynolds
Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS
j...@spitwspots.com | www.spitwspots.com