Josh, I did see his email go out right before mine and checked and saw
other messages from him to the list over the last 2-3 weeks when I haven't
heard anything back from him. I've politely asked if he is able to complete
this for me and if not, please simply reply that he cannot complete the
project so I can find another consultant. I've never been mad in the emails
and continue to ask if he can complete our project or not so I can move on.
Sounds like I'm beating a dead horse and I'll probably just move on and try
to get my prepaid hours back. We'll see if anyone can pull some strings for
me.