Apparently the more you know, the more "in demand" you are in this industry...
seems to work that way locally here, too :)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Darin Steffl
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Justin Wilson?

  I have been contacted and things are moving along now. He sent new contact
information that I was never made aware of when we first started.

  http://www.mtin.net/contact.html

  On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 5:57 PM, TJ Trout <t...@pcguys.us> wrote:

    I also engaged Justin for a project and it never went anywhere. I have also
had the same results with other consultants. I actually engaged Justin because
my other consultant fell through. Go figure.