And GLONASS works better than GPS in higher northern latitudes (aka: Alaska) :P

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 08/08/2014 06:12 AM, Jaime Fink wrote:
GPS and GLONASS receiver are hard integrated in every product, the addition of the 2nd satellite network significantly increases reception, and the receiver is strategically places at the top of the enclosure for clearest reception.

The implementation is integrated with an advanced custom GPSDO for 1PPS high precision, and radio groups A/B across the network of Mimosa radios switch TX/RX on the GPS epoch rise and fall.

TDMA sync modes allow 50/50 split or 75/25 split for enhanced downstream, and window size adjustability from 2-8ms to optimize speed versus latency choices.

For non sync modes, auto TDMA adjusts up/down dynamically and avoids fixing the bandwidth.

Cheers,

Jaime