[root@powercode ~]# apachectl -k graceful
Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/www/qbwc] does not exist
httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for powercode.amarillowireless.net
httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName

I maybe needed additional arguments. not going to fool with it anymore and
let the people who should actually be messing with it, fix it. :)