From: "Tim Kerns" <t...@cv-access.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:29:14 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [SPAM] "FCC Confirms Delay of New Net Neutrality Rules
Until 2015"

Don't you think they will throttle us also...

Make us pay for fast lane just like their other customers... only worst for
us.. think ESPN

Don't misunderstand me... I don't like the net neutrality as its being
proposed, but I also don't want some services favored over others and forced
to pay more the get them equal.