Can you do a DC solution?

APC is very inefficient, but it's a quick and easy setup.  Plug in a card,
plug in your 110vac stuff and done.

DC solution will get you way more hours for the same battery capacity, but
you'll need to do some work.

If you're doing 50 sites at customer houses and such, maybe just a
SiteMonitor+APC accessory and a cheap APC from Staples?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St