From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@spitwspots.com>
To: wireless@wispa.org
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 3:27:10 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] I need to monitor bandwidth usage

Only supports certain things Mike. You can't specify custom OIDs to monitor or
an yt hing like that, which is why a little over a year ago I was trying to get
support from the UBNT community to correctly graph mikrotik and ubiquiti
devices.

I ended up getting busy with it so I haven't sent the request and cash to Adam,
but it should be a couple grand to get everything supported ( AirFibers, etc.)

Other than that, we have been using it here at SPITwSPOTS for over a year for
switches and routers, and I've been using it myself for a little over 2.
josh reynolds :: chief information officer