Yes, Adam can be a douche :)

I'd like for a bunch of us to get together and shell out $200 or so each. If10 or 20 WISPs do it that pays for the development of the feature.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 12/01/2014 01:10 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
Correct. The guy in charge can be a bit of a dick, but usually he's just pointing out where others failed to do their job. IE: crappy SNMP implementations.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

*From: *"Josh Reynolds" <j...@spitwspots.com>
*To: *wireless@wispa.org
*Sent: *Monday, December 1, 2014 3:27:10 PM
*Subject: *Re: [WISPA] I need to monitor bandwidth usage

Only supports certain things Mike. You can't specify custom OIDs to monitor or anything like that, which is why a little over a year ago I was trying to get support from the UBNT community to correctly graph mikrotik and ubiquiti devices.

I ended up getting busy with it so I haven't sent the request and cash to Adam, but it should be a couple grand to get everything supported (AirFibers, etc.)

Other than that,we have been using it here at SPITwSPOTS for over a year for switches and routers, and I've been using it myself for a little over 2.