How does one find out the legal requirements for performing tower climbing
in a locality? I am located in Brown County, WI and I can't seem to drum up
an intelligible Google search that finds me the answer or anyone at my
local county offices that talk to me.

I'm interested in knowing:

   - What kind of training or certifications might be needed
   - Which government offices that I would need to register with
   - Like which level of government, federal, state, county/city and which
      offices
   - Are there break points where you either need training or don't
   - Example: for a tower under 50 feet you can do it yourself without any
      requirements vs a tower over 50 feet you need to do x, y and z
things to be
      legal. (totally made up situation but you get it)
   - Anything else you experienced folks happen to know.

Thanks in advance,

Tim