I disagree.

I can publish info that shows my truck can go faster than yours, on the "same" road under different conditions with a number of variables not accounted for including speed limit, driver, traffic conditions, tires, engine size, snow/ice/rain/clear sunny day, day/night and a dozen other things. What does that prove ? Would you then decide that you should buy the same kind of truck ?

Without the other variables accounted for this info says nothing of real value. I'm not siding with any vendor. I just want real comparative data so that I can make informed decisions and this is not that in the slightest.

Ian