Late to the discussion, but my 2 cents.

Personally the 3750 switches are kick ass, personally I run the 3750E’s in my
home lab with ISIS to a SRX.
They are still EOL and dirt cheap as well with 10Gb uplinks.

But I agree with Daniel Harling, and would probably go with 3011’s with the
10Gb uplinks.
They still have the ASIC switch hardware in ROS so you aren’t loosing much at
L2 and can still do VLAN isolation as well as routing.
The CRS is severely hampered by the proc on any routing, so I would stay away
from it.