From: "Art Stephens" <asteph...@ptera.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 4:37:26 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Cambium ePMP2000 config question

We deal with interference all the time from our competitors and from ourselves.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Mike Hammett < wispawirel...@ics-il.net >
wrote:

Isn't necessary... unless your interference levels dictate otherwise.

-----
Mike Hammett

Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange