Hi Mark:

I just wanted to give my input.  I think in general, access to more
spectrum is a good thing.  It's my understanding that the existing users of
6GHz would be unaffected and protected.

Given that, there are huge swaths of spectrum not in use in rural America.
Matt Larsen and I discussed at length over the years on ways to use
spectrum that isn't being used today because of the rules surrounding it or
exclusivity because of ownership...not because it's being used in given
areas.

I know that there is not that much use of 6GHz in my area.  There are
plenty of PtP links, but in general, there is nothing in PtMP and given
that in some areas you can barely get a cell signal, let alone a TV signal,
why can't we be able to use it.

I think so long as we protect existing uses of 6GHz, I'd be open to more
unlicensed spectrum.

Regards,
Chuck