Wouldn't it be best to have it ruled as some form of intelligent design and
not a free for all part 15?

We are all for more spectrum to *USE *However, most of us have seen useful
spectrum become completely useless by a mass of wifi that was not designed
to scale well or play nice with others.

wouldn't it be in everyone best interest to have some system of
coordination so the use of the spectrum can scale?

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 9:28 AM, <mike.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And also non-WISPS, such as Comcast/Xfinity and every tom, dick and harry
> router manafacturer. It'll end up heavily congested with crap, just like 5
> Ghz, and become useless.
>
> We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot if we did that.
>
> -Mike
>
> > On Jun 5, 2017, at 08:17, Seth Mattinen <se...@rollernet.us> wrote:
> >
> >> On 6/5/17 8:04 AM, Mark Radabaugh wrote:
> >>
> >> Read it again.   PTP links are protected in 6Ghz, and would continue to
> be protected.   Not yet determined (and this is a very long process) is how
> new PTP links would be established.
> >>
> >> WISPA’s long standing and continuing policy is to advocate for more
> unlicensed spectrum.   It has to come from somewhere,
> >

> > What's going to happen here is you will have two groups: WISPs that use
> > 6GHz PTP that appreciate part 101, and WISPs that don't care about 6GHz
> > PTP and just want more unlicensed sandbox.
> >
> > That's fine that it has to come from somewhere, but WISPA should not
> > support taking it from places where harm will be made to WISPs, now or
> > in the future.
> >
> > ~Seth

David Jones
NGL Connection