 From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org <wireless-boun...@wispa.org> On Behalf Of
Josh Luthman
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:15 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Cc: memb...@wispa.org; a...@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [WISPA] SBA tower / Avetta compliance

I spent a couple weeks with it.  I just dropped the idea and hired a crew out
of Columbus.

The health & safety document I "borrowed" from a large company out there and
then started changing the words.  Avetta still said it would be 30/60/90+ days
before they'd review it.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Sean Heskett