Sean,

Some of our fortune 500 clients require us to use the Avetta / PICS system.
It’s a time consuming and expensive process costing around $800 - $1,000
annually and mountains of paperwork.  Although we have not worked on SBA
towers, we may add them to the list of eligible businesses.

We used U.S. Compliance Systems to prepare a safety manual for the Avetta
System. Here is a link to purchase:
https://www.uscompliancesystems.com/communication-tower-installation-contractors

I would caution against copy/pasting from manuals.  The Avetta system requires
you to list a Compliance Officer to certify the accuracy of the information.
By doing so, you may be accepting personal and professional liability.

Feel free to contact me offline, and I will be happy to step you thru the
process.

Jason Guzzo - General Manager
Hudson Valley Wireless
34 Russell Rd. | Albany, NY 12205
E-mail: jason.gu...@hvwisp.com<mailto:jason.gu...@hvwisp.com>
Web: http://www.hvwisp.com<http://www.hvwisp.com/> |
http://www.hvcomm.com<http://www.hvcomm.com/>
Main: 518.458.7006        Direct: 518.379.9470          Direct Fax: 518.379.9469
Connect with us: [cid:image002.png@01CE89DE.0456B760]
<https://www.facebook.com/hudsonvalleywireless>
[cid:image003.png@01CE89DE.0456B760]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/HudsonValleyWireless>
[cid:image004.png@01CE89DE.0456B760]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/hudson-valley-wireless?trk=top_nav_home>
[cid:image005.png@01CE89DE.0456B760] <https://twitter.com/HVWISP>
[Linked in2] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-guzzo/12/889/7a0>

Scheduling Page:
https://hudsonvalley.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?calendarID=1118971
GoToMeeting: https://www.gotomeet.me/JasonGuzzo

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain proprietary information,
which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Hudson
Valley Communications / Hudson Valley Wireless. This E-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.