Hello everyone,

Is there any software spectrum analyzers available that works on both 2.4Ghz
and 5.8Ghz?(preferably free). I heard to analyze the spectrum that we need
to use FHSS PCMCIA card. Is there any good FHSS PCMCIA card available in the
market?

Also, I'd like to know the frequency/wavelength relation with various
effects like reflection, refraction, diffraction and scattering. What I need
to know is like higher the wavelength, higher/lower the reflection,
refraction etc..
Thx in advance
Regards,
Janakan Rajendran

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links