> On Nov 6, 2014, at 11:04 AM, Pascal Quantin <pascal.quan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > And as I said in an earlier email, letting a user manually select the
> language in an application is common practice on Windows.
>
> So what are some examples of applications that support this?

To name a few of them: Notepad++, CCleaner, Defraggler, LibreOffice,
VirtualBox, jv16 Power Tools, VLC, PDFCreator, SumatraPDF...
To simplify things, applications seem to fall in 2 categories: either you
download a specific package with just your language, or a global installer
where user can override at any time the language.

Pascal.