Does anyone want to make comment on this?

I'm sure this has been covered and I was playing hookey that day but I have
just discovered that arrays of scope 'domain' don't seem to want to behave.

If I assign an array in one domain it can be seen in another on the same
server.

I'm using Welcome for virtual hosting, WebStar 4.4 on Mac OS9.1 on a G4.
It's Tango 2000 with the last SP Pervasive ($#&%$) released.

Is this a known problem?
Is there a solution?

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088