Here's a long standing problem: the 404 error page for witango. If a client
hits a nonexistent .tml or .taf URL, they get a witango-generated error.
inelegant. One should be able to customize that to the 404 error page of your
choice. Bill Conlon suggested the logic, which makes perfect sense. It will,
however, reliably crash the witango server if you actually put any code into
the error.tml file.

(note that the thread started in 2007)

It's annoying that a client's request for a non-gibberish 404 file can't be met.

Roland A. Dumas
310 W. Bellevue Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94402
415-412-9300