I have been pondering my options for building test cases around self-updating
bundles, and the best I can come up with is finding a small/lightweight
webserver that can serve a few static files.  With that, we could enable build
machines to test updates by running the web server and hosting the static feeds
and executables.

  Does anyone have a better suggestion or additional thoughts?  Has anyone ever
used any such portable web server, and if so what was its name? (Looking for
something that could be deployed either as a single binary or a NuGet package,
and something that has a license compatible with the MS-RL.)

Thanks,
Jacob