From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@firegiant.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:20 PM
To: WiX toolset developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [WiX-devs] appsyn feed: documentation

As Burn came along we realized we need to differentiate versions from numbers.
That's why in Burn you put a "v" in front of numbers that are to be compared as
versions (instead of numbers). That concept kinda' spread.

I think it would be great if FireVersionFromString respected the "v" concept.

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |
http://www.firegiant.com/