Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Neil Sleightholm
Verzonden: donderdag 22 juni 2006 20:50
Aan: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: Re: [WiX-users] Customizing dialog sets

The WiX Tutorial covers some of this but the process I used:
1. Copy all the files in src\ui\wixui to a new folder
2. Copy src\ui\wixui\mondo\WixUI_Mondo.wxs (or which ever base file you want) to the same folder.
3. Rename WixUI_Mondo.wxs and edit it to add/remove the features you want.
4. Remove any redundant wsx files.
4. Compile with:
        candle *.wxs
5. Followed by:
        lit -out customui.wixlib *.wixobj
6. Copy the wixlib file (customui.wixlib) to your main WiX folder (where candle.exe etc is).
7. You can then reference the new ui in your wxs file:
        <UIRef Id="WixUI_MyUI" />
    and light against the new wixlib file.
        e.g. light -out Setup.msi *.wixobj customui.wixlib -loc WixUI_en-us.wxl

Hope this helps

Neil